Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Belated Halloween

I totally forgot that yesterday was Halloween because we celebrated Halloween early last Friday at a colleague's annual par-tay. I went as a burglar.


A cat burglar to be precise.


I made the mask, oh what a feat a sewing wonder, right? It was cheap (free), it was easy, and it had a mask and I've always wanted to wear a mask on Halloween. It was all-in-all a good Halloween.

Now another reason we had Halloween on Friday was because a vicious storm was supposed to tear through on Monday and Tuesday. Fortunately for Massachusetts, there was minimal damage as the hurricane turned away from us on hitting land. We have some mild water damage in our apartment (hey, its over 100 years old), but we had power the entire time and the tree outside stayed standing despite seeming to bend in half from those winds. We were very very lucky. Our southern neighbors, my heart goes out to you. Please continue to stay safe and strong.


PS
This pic was before the game. After, I was a sweaty, 10th inning mess!

No comments:

Post a Comment